Saturday, July 23, 2011

Will I really go through with it???

Here it is, less than two weeks away that I will stand in front of a production crew and audition for a reality show.  Hundreds of thousands of people do it all the time; why do I feel so small?

I'm not one to be noticed in a crowd.  I don't like to stand out.  I prefer to be invisible; and this is so much the opposite of all that.

I'm terrified and excited.  I want to be sick to my stomach and dance.  I want all my family there and alone at the same time. 

What will I say?  What will they ask?  For a very grounded person, I find my head in the clouds often these days. 

Am I truly ready to stand in front of America and finally let them see me???

No comments:

Post a Comment