There are days I feel compelled to write about the injustices being committed at work. Wouldn't a nice, fat, lengthy letter slapping the Director's desk just be fantastic?! Would it not be wonderful to see the customers benefit from our hard work, rather than the egocentric supervisors who strive for their own glory? Would it not be a sweet taste of victory to see those who deserve to be, be placed into the positions they desire?
Why not take matters into my own hands and see how it plays out?
Then I am reminded of the recent blessings in my life and that faith does 'play out' in the end. I have to let faith work for me. Have faith that there is nothing in front of you that you can't handle. Have faith that if you ask for help, it will come. Have faith that those who do you harm will be dealt with in due time. Have faith that the answer will not always be the one you seek, but will always be the best one for you in the end.
I struggle with my faith each day. It's those tiny glimpses inbetween the selfish acts I commit, that I am reminded of why I chose faith in the first place. The little reminders each day help to reel me back in. While I recognize I am nowhere close to where I need to be, I can still achieve that place if I hold on to what I do have; my faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment